"Robert L. McNeill" wrote:

> Hi -- I'm a long time lurker with a history of ACL problems. About 15 years ago
> when I was 62,
<<<snip>>
> I got a custom ACL brace which I wore for the next 14 years. I continued to ski
> 50-100 days a year, and remained an active member of the NSP, patrolling both in
> the East and in Colorado.
<<<snip>>
 I now winter in Summit
> County in Colorado, and ski from 75-100 days each season, although on groomed
> runs.

===Robert - you are and inspiration indeed.  "although on groomed
runs".. no problem about that. Heck, I should hope to ski that many days
after that many years..on *anything* with snow on it.

        Glad you de-lurked to share your experience with us. Hope more will follow.

Carol