Make them replace them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Matthew Reagan
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 7:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Phat phears

So much for leaving it to the professionals.  While waxing up my phats in
preparation for some phun at Kirkwood tomorrow, I noticed something lumpy on
one base.  I then noticed something lumpy on the other base.  Let's
see...the lumps just happen to line up with the screws holding the heelpiece
in place...

Grrrr.  So, it looks like long screws were used, and are close to poking
through the base.  I expected better, considering the shop sells the same
ski.  Anything I should watch out for?  I'm guessing it won't make too much
of a difference until the base wears down a bit.

-Matt
http://reagan.mitoc.org/