I have used the ski tubes to carry my skis on planes and to ship through
Fedex all over the world without any problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Richard Meyer
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 6:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Ski Tubes

Has anyone ever had trouble with airlines accepting Ski Tube plastic
carriers as regular baggage?  I seem to remember a thread on this last year.
I was thinking of getting a nice big one, like snowboard sized, and cramming
in clothes and other gear like I've done with my soft ski bags, but I dont
want to be charged for oversized or overweight baggage.  Any trouble ahead?

Richard Meyer