Bauman wrote re: Massif du Sud:

>Should be able to make this one...

Terrific!!!!  You're gonna love this place.  Let's see ... if you take the shortcuts that angle northeast from Swanton (235 past Farnham and through St-Dominique) to pick up the 20 at St.-Liboire between St.-Hyacinthe and Drummondville, you're looking at, say, 3 hours to Québec City with a lead foot, IIRC.  You're looking at another 45 minutes to Massif du Sud from the Pont Laporte (intersection of the 20 and the 73).

>>Mon. - Le Massif Petite-Rivière-St.-François - completes the huge loop
>
>Again, should be able to make this one, although driving up there in back
>in one day would suck.  4-5 hours each way from Burlington if memory serves.

Glad you'll be there, and your guess should be accurate - I'd figure on 4 hours with a lead foot to their new mountaintop entrance.

>plus some
>bizarre combination of one or more of Bolton/Smuggs/Sugarbush/Jay/Mont
>Glen/Orford for Mon.-Thu. of that week.
>
>Cool-oh.

You say that now, but you might not if I bum a ride to "the office" one day.

--
-----
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher