YO!!!  Where is sharon guys??  She is supposed to be back and giving us a heads up on her long weekend trip?  Maybe she decided to stay?  If your out there sharon fill us in on the trip!

Howie
-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Tag Gross
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Read It and Weep

I was already depressed after viewing amazing conditions on most of the western resort cams. Then the endless discussion of the Phat boys and their use. Then I opened my mail and the ski porn version of Powder was in it and now this web link. I'm happy for you Leigh but that was the last straw for me. The final blow to the body and spirit. There's only one thing I can do and that's call the travel agent!