Preface:  I don't have anything to gain from this post, but thought it was
such a great discount, better than my employee discount, that I should
share it with you all.

The shop that I work at, Action Sports in CT, is having a one day sale this
Friday-12/14/01 from 10 a.m.- 8 p.m..  All clothing and clothing
accessories will be 30% off.  We have a great selection of clothing
(Moonstone, TNF, CB, Columbia, Spyder, Marker,Obermeyer, Burton, Bonfire,
DNA, blah, blah...Oh yeah and Bogner)  I think the hard goods will also be
on sale, but have no idea what the deal is on that.   Call the store for
more details 203-481-5511.

Bob (hopefully-not-misusing-the-list) Rice