        I bought a pair of EMS gloves for half the price of the other Yuppie Patagonia
ones that I have.  I get them with elastic idiot straps.  The EMS ones are not
pretty but are half the price and 3 times better than the Patagonia ones.  No
matter what gloves you get, seam seal them - it will keep your hands drier plus
the dried seam sealer looks like snot and phlegm which will prevent them from
being stolen.

Mark