I am new to the list, so please go easy on me.  I am a big K fan (that's fan of the big K and a big fan of K!)

Does anyone have a reliable weather source for Killington.  All I have now is powderfreak, Accuweather, and the NWS.  TWC is awful! and I can't see to find a good site.

THanks a lot,

Dave
www.geocities.com/tigerskier

CHECK OUT MY KILLINGTON WEBSITE, URL ABOVE.  Every trail, lift, and mountain has its own page with descriptions and photos!