Got all of 25 minutes to ski on Monday, and took full advantage.
Unofficially sampled three unofficial runs, unofficially having
a blast ripping moderate density powder.  Third run my early
season greed was punished by an eons-old granite spike, carving
a turn-shaped trench in one of my new dancing shoes.  Ah well.
It'll be on the sidelines for a day or two, and I'll have my head
down the next several mornings selling tickets and printing passes.

Chances for plaid turns increase as the mornings wear on, though, so
feel free to inquire within if anyone happens to be at BV this week.

More snow showers forecasted for Thursday.  Over 24" since last
Friday.  It's no Nor'easter, but it is starting to pile up.

-Jim B.