2 shops...

Try the High Adventure Ski shop(in Lathem)...If you live in the area I know
its in the local phone book and they are very nice and I am almost positive
they have a good boot department.  Also where I got my boots from is
Stieners Sports Ski/Bike shop in Glenmont, just south of Albany off of
route 9W.  They specialize in boot fitting and have a boot/foot 'doctor'
that takes molds of your feet and the whole 9 yards to make sure your boots
fit perfectly if thats what your after.  I got new Atomics and love them
and they fit great...no complaints.

Scott