McEvoy, John wrote:

> Geoff wrote:
>
> What kind of Tele bindings are people mounting on the CMH skis?

Superloops, used, $75 from Telemarkski.com, with 25mm $uper$hims.
Just picked 'em up today from Mtn Travelers, Rutland, who made a big point
out of telling me what a careful job he did and how it was a 2 hour job with
the metal topsheet and all.

They look beautiful, what with the 'loops yellow cable grip and blue shims.
I'm thinking of getting new ski pants that color coordinate a bit better.

;>)

--telenaut