In a message dated 12/27/01 11:56:24 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I still dispute that. I have personally skied many inbopunds trails where
if

you fall you have big problems.

Can someone please explain to me what a 'fall' is?  It must be some kind of
ski manuever, but it is certainly one that I am not familiar with.  Is it a
new PSIA term to describe some esoteric reflexokinesiological methodology
progression that I have missed?  I must admit that I never have big problems
when I ski so I am obviously not doing this fall manuever.  Is it fun?
Something I should learn to do?

Just curious.

Mike