In answer to my question recently posted:

This report is effective 6 PM, Friday December 28, 2001.

And you thought we were going to have a green Christmas. In fact mild temperatures are a distant memory and lake effect is in the air. We’ve been making snow around the clock for over a week, we’ve already received 27” of snow so far this season, and a significant dose of lake effect measured in feet is expected tonight. Cold temperatures and more lake effect is forecast right through the new year.

"Measured in feet"  sighhhhhh

Jimski