At 11:40 AM 1/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>As a non-food plan student the carts seemed like a good way to encourtage
>competition and loosen Marriots stranglehold on students' wallets.
>Personally I would Like to see Marriot booted off campus completely and
>just have real live stores and restaurants rent space from UVM, but I
>suppse they wouldnt be able to milk the student body out of as much dough
>that way.

I agree.

For information about this, check out SPARC's "Dump Sodexho" site (schools
across the country are doing a "Dump Sodexho" campaign.

http://www.uvm.edu/sparc/?Page=./nwom/sodexho/marriott.html&SM=menus/campaigns.html

The images are broken because of the recent upgrade of the UVM magicscript
template system.  But the text is there.

-Mike