Much positive press has been given to the Schoeller(?) fabrics. I own a
pair of the black diamond dry tool gloves and love them, their comfort and
temp range are incredible.  While we were out in whistler I used them
exclusively, and only on the coldest days did I need to put a shell over
them.

I've seen that there appear to be a large number of different fabrics under
the Schoeller name (i.e. skifans, dry skin, etc.), but I have not been able
to find information on the different fabrics (or does each manufacturer
give the fabric its own proprietary name, as happens with Malden Mills
fleece products).  Does anyone know where this info may exist?