 I am going to stowe this weekend, anyone else headed up there?
How have the conditions been, I went on there website and it says that there
is still a thin cover how can that be, it has been snowing off and on all
week, and they  reported 6 new inches of snow yesterday. Can anyone verify
this, if it is true or not. The last time I was there was in early december
when they only had 6 or 7 trails open, which ended up being only 4 and the
conditions sucked. Also are there any good bump lines and trees open, the
website does not tell you if the trees are open on any of the trails. No
rocks please I am killing my brand new skiis.