From: James Michael Kusack [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 4:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Jay, 1/5/01 - 1/6/02 melding with Missing at Jay

Hmm.  Was it just last year that Steve Kijak and I were flumoxing around
looking for the entrance to Beyond Beaver Pond?

Someone subsequently told me/us that the entrance is the slight uphill grade
at the top of Beaver Pond which is clearly marked "WARNING:  you are now
leaving the boundaries of Jay Peak Resort" or words to that effect.

So what is that all about?

JMK