There was only an inch or two over grass, pine needles and
rocks.  Brrrrrrrrript.  Love the sound of austrian wood
buzzing as you glide over a well placed rock.  The bases
look a tad like the inside of a cooked spagetti squash.
BTW, those Dovre pins (now mounted on some old touring skis)
tour better than about any other pin I've used.  A perfect
Extra Blue morning.

> OK, I'll be sure and bring the lacy undies too, y'never know
> what you might run into in the woods, eh?

Whatever works for you, Ja^H^Hdana!