On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Jerm wrote
> It was still a van last time I saw him (a couple years ago now). He had a
> tiny window that he peered out at you from, perhaps to conceal all the
> nastiness inside. My friend had a bet going with another girl concerning
> the number of burritos/wraps made in a day.

Sounds similar to the Haven Bros in Providence RI. These guys would pull up
with a tractor trailer, park it next to the state house and cook, I swear
thousands, dogs and burgers starting at 10 pm until just after the bars let
out. They were the greasiest, but oh so tastiest burgers you could ever want
to eat at 2 am.

Later,
Dylan