Do you have any more information about that 1/2 price ticket for any season pass holder.  I was just poking around at their web site but couldn't find any more info.

Thanks,
Neal
-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 7:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Cheap VT Lift Tix For Sale

My husband and I bought 2 Vermont Ski Area Association passports each this season (That's 6 days of skiing each).

We had planned on using them at Jay, Killington, Stowe and Sugarbush just before Xmas. We ended up at Jay and lift tix were only $30 early season, so we didn't use them. Never got to the other ski areas because the weather was so dry and Jay was so good.

Looks like we won't get to use them this season now that Jay is giving half price for holders of any season pass.

So, Now I want to sell them.

What it is: A set of 3 vouchers for lift tickets for any 3 Vermont Ski areas of choice.

How much: I paid $105, but I'll sell for $100. That's $33.33 per ticket. That's a $20+ savings per lift ticket, depending where you redeem them!

How this works: If you want them, you send me a check and your address. I will send the Passport back to the Vt Ski Area Association and they will re-issue it in your name and send it to you. Should take about a week.

I have 4 of these, but they will only issue 2 per person. You must show ID at the ticket window to redeem.

-Sharon