Hi Scott,

I think NEJM is quite mad to go out of their way with such restrictions.
I'm wondering if they would be agreeable to changing that sentence in the
license about the ID/PW issue.  We're not getting NEJM online either
unless this is "fixed."  I hope the majority of us will hold firm on this
position.  It's the only way NEJM and others will understand how truly
unacceptable their restrictions are.

Tom

--
Thomas L. Williams, AHIP