**cross-posted**
I had posted a request on several listservs looking for someone to talk about medical librarianship.  (I had had to cancel doing it myself due to a family matter (scheduling conflict).)  Cheryl Dryzga, the guidance counselor of Indian Rocks  Christian School, let me know that Ardis Hanson from the University of South Florida is going to present medical librarianship for her high school's Career Day.  Thank you, Ardis.

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern, MLIS, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/index.html
Reference & Education Services Librarian
University of Miami School of Medicine
Louis Calder Memorial Library