Hi all,
I'd like to develop a core bioterrorism collection to include print, audiovisual and electronic formats. Although I've already developed a quick reference online collection available through the Library's website, as well as a ready reference manual identifying the top NBCR symptoms & treatments right after 9/11, I'd like to take this time to expand it. Our Bioterrorism Task Force has requested purchase recommendations for all support departments. Has anyone developed such a collection? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Elisabeth Jacobsen
Medical Library Director
Trinitas Hospital
225 Williamson Street