On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Marc Chrusch wrote:

> Berlin CT? NH?
> Or that other one in Germany?

VT.

No, actually that other one.  Screwy scheduling a vacation in the season,
but it#s also cheap, and I didn#t feel like mailingchristmas presents to
my friends here.

Skiing sucks though. Only trace remainders of snow fall, and no elevation
changemore than thirty feet.

BUT great food.  I just picked up from the grocer: pig tongue cold cuts,
this raw meat onion spreadable sausage stuff (Zwiebelmettwurst), meat in a
vinegar jelly (Bauernsuelze), a mayonaisse-based meat salad, and reeb.
Mmmmmmmm.

Ben K.

ps I#m survving the Euro, though I don#t feel as rich as i did with the
2:1 Mark:Dollar thing.