Looking at the current snow reports, last nights radar loop, and this next
small system...conditions could get very good by the weekend.  I never
would have thought the mountains would have picked up as much as they did
but I guess it was an elevation dependent event.  Stowe has up to 10 inches
of new snow and Killington has up to 11 inches new.  Rutland I believe only
saw a dusting to an inch, maybe 2 at most based on spotter sites.  Next
system should do a general 2-5 inches most places so this weekend is
looking pretty good!

Get up and ski!

Scott