From: Jeremy Malczyk [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] SF III Rocked

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Salts, Peter wrote:
> Day 2: Sutton. Powder, trees, more powder, more trees
> Day 3: Orford. Powder, trees, more powder, more trees

Is it me, or did you guys mix the order up? Oh well, Sat at Orford rocked
my world. I only skied the afternoon (for a whopping $20 Can) but managed
to hit pretty much every trail named "Piste Freme" that I could find. My
favorite, as was the last time I went, was the main Mont Orford double
liftline. That top section is simply amazing, and blows the doors off
anything at Jay in terms off steepness and technical skiing. Also got
first tracks on a number of glades, the best of which was teh one far
skeirs left off the Giroux chair.