An hour and a half? Yikes.

You sure you dont mean skier's right of the double? There isnt anything
steep to the left, except at the very top, and you have to jump off the
triple to get to it. Unless you mean way out on the edge, on the peak
between Orford and the one to the north.

Did you see my tracks on the far left (looking up) of the very uppermost
section of the double liftline? I skied a pretty nutty line there. That
would be a great spot for a terrain comp.

I think I know the run you're talking about. You have to kinda cut back
left near the first righthand turn of the upper wraparound blue, a
somewhat obscure entrance. Nice and long. That whole mountain is really
ledgy, I love it :)