On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Leigh Daboll wrote:
> the hill, then butt-sliding down the chutes.  Someone later commented that
> it was waaaay more difficult back threre than the Three Cliffs(?) area of
> MRG.

Hmm, really... guess I'll have to make a return trip. Maybe next Saturday
(this weekend I'll be at Okemo-Pico-Magic, or somewhere in betweenst).
From the chair it doesnt look like there is much area to skiers left of
the triple. Sounds like fun skiing.

FWIW, Three Cliffs isnt actually that difficult. There are a few mandatory
airs, but they are generally less than 10 feet. It's when you stray from
Three Cliffs where things can kinda get scary...

Jerm