Alright I'm breaking down. .. . I said I wasn't going to do it, then I
thought about it,  then I thought I thought that maybe I could, then I
decided it wasn't worth it, then my buddy asked where were going this
season.

Who can recommend a European ski vacation ?  Any help pointing me towards
reliable snow, all inclusive everything, French speaking, interesting
nightlife in Europe would be greatly appreciated.

I have my eye on Austria.

thanks,
   Todd