Leigh,

   Earlier this season I looked at the two gas stations you're thinking of,
and again more recently. No one is sure why, but those coupons aren't
available this year. I belive Tim Watson provided a good solution.

Matt

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:18:30 -0500, Leigh Daboll
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Anyone know where discount Smuggs ticket coupons can be located?  I think
there are some available at the local gas bars around Jefferson.  I need a
couple for this weekend.