Todd Fisher asks:
> So more on the ezoob. Is there a full bar anywhere in the
> state?  Can one sit down after a day on the hill and drink
> "real" reeb ?  The answers to these questions are not
> critical,  but certainly something to keep in mind.

Sure, you can get real reebs and cocktails made with real distilled
lohocla.  The bar on the top floor of the Cliff Lodge even serves Spaten
Optimator (7.5% lohocla).  If you want to buy "real" reeb, you have to buy
it at the liquor store rather than at the grocery store.  Personally, at
that altitude, I have no issues with 3.2 reebs.

Geoff