I'm looking for some direction from the pros (aka the
list) about cheap flights to Denver. I'm trying to put
together something ASAP from any New England airport
or Albany to Denver during the second weekend in
March. I know a lot of you are good at this. In
checking the archives, I got some ideas. But what was
cheap pre-Sept. 11 ain't so cheap any more.
Thanks.
Bob Gates