On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Jon Martin wrote:

> Telemark Pyrenees (Disregard the shame of buying from a sissy froggy skier
> shop)

No shame!!!  Flip-off Capitalist America by getting your gear for half of
what it costs in the U.S.!  (Not always _that_ good, though).

I bet they're subsidized by the Frog Government to wreck havoc on the
American Economy.  A revenge of sorts for our McDonald's invading their
culinary environment.

.....Of course (to plagarize Michael Kay (what are we going to do without
him???)

Ben K.