"We are currently using SynQuest for elearning in our hospital and will be
making a change after this year.  We have had demonstrations of both of the
above systems.  If you use either of these, would you tell me what you like
about it?"

I am rephrasing the former request.   I received one response before and
several requests for summaries, but need more input if possible.

We are looking at these two vendors to use for compliance education for our
hospital. If you are doing business with either or these vendors, please
share your likes, dislikes, etc.  I will gladly summarize for the list sans
identifying information.  Thank you.

Karen Douglas
Passavant Area Hospital
1600 W. Walnut
Jacksonville, IL   62650
217-245-9541 ext. 3424
217-479-5639 FAX

My opinions are solely my own, and do not represent those of Passavant Area
Hospital or its employees.