My thanks to Julie Bolin, Bill Nichols, Evelyn Kuserk, William Anger, Joan
Stehn, Martine Ackerman, Laurel Graham, Patti Reynolds,Teresa Hartma, and
Robert Mohrman for the leads and information on the Air Force Hospitals.

Apparently the Kuwait locations are going to be a bear to find, but with
the sources given, I am in a much better situation than I was before.

Thanks to everyone.

Sid Kaskey

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such privileged and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this
message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.