On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Dean Williams wrote:
> the occasional spam or nonsense message. You might say there is a
> fine line between what one subscriber or person might consider
> vexatious & what another might consider merely amusing (or even
> normal!).

Hope I wasn't the only person to not know what the heck "vexatious" meant.
I was vexed by its use enough to drive me to m-w.com. :)

> If subscribers feel strongly that posting should be restricted to
> subscribers, I'll change it.

Posting should be restricted to members... the problem then would be a way
to allow non-zoo/uvm.edu accounts to join. I'm not sure how the s/w works
on this. Is it possible to sign up for a list from a zoo account but
insert external email addresses in the commands?
hm.
Chris
 |                  WWRD - What Would Rob Do?                   |
 |    Chris Moran         a.a.#707        [log in to unmask]    |
 |DMDL Computer Lab Coordinator   Webmaster/Multimedia Developer|
 |UVM Distance Learning Network   802.656.0358     Lafayette 407|