Mike, in my post yesterday, I was referring to the audible Doppler arterial
or venous signal, not voice annotation.  Currently, to my knowledge, the
Doppler signal is not part of the DICOM package, but certainly the
technology is there and should be available soon.   I believe that
Camtronics has a unit being used for echocardiography that does allow this.
                                 Tom