Hi Lori,

I saw my name on this on the flow net, but do not have it on my calendar. I think it was probably a mistake that you had my name on it, but thought I'd better check with you :-).

CIndy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lori Green
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 9:53 AM
  Subject: SPECIAL ADVANCED-LEVEL CARDIOVASCULAR/WOMEN'S RADIOLOGY CME PROGRAM: CORRECTION

  RE: April 4-5, 2002 Advanced Techniques Program
  We just realized an omission from our facilty listing that was sent to everyone on Saturday.
  Also listed should be:

  MARSH NEUMYER, BS, RDMS, RVT
  Associate Professor of Surgery
  The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
  President, Inside-Outside, Inc.

  Please accept our apologies for this second posting. (And sorry about that, Marsha!)

  Sincerely,

  Lori Green, BA, RT, RDMS, RDCS, RVT
  Program Director
  Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute