Hi,
   I came across your name on a list, attached to information about a
sustainable future.

Would you please let me know if you don't want to be on my mailing list.

 My interests for this exercise, are Holistic Resource Management, Gaia, and
SIMPOL which is a Simultanious Environmental STandard across all Nations (as
a starting point).
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest     ARCH         Perth, Western Australia
[log in to unmask]                 17 Calectasia Street Greenwood 6024

Home Equity Associates. WWW.Hequity.com E-mail [log in to unmask]
Quote my sponsorship number to register WORLDWIDE. 300,007,249.