      I happen to delete mine before I read the other info, so I went online to McAfee.com to find the solution, and it worked.
      This is what they said:

      In the event that SULFNBK.EXE was deleted erroneously, the following method may be used to restore the file from backup:

      -- Windows 98 Instructions --

      1) Click START - RUN, type SFC and hit ENTER
      2) In the "Specify the system file you would like to restore" field, type C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\SULFNBK.EXE and hit ENTER
      3) In the RESTORE FROM field, type in the path to your WINDOWS CAB files
      (ie. C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\CABS)
      (ie. D:\WIN98 where D is the drive letter assigned to your CD-ROM)
      4) Click OK and continue with the restore function

      -- End Windows 98 Instructions --

      -- Windows ME Instructions --

      1) Click START - RUN, type MSCONFIG and hit ENTER
      2) Click the Extract Files button
      3) In the "Specify the system file you would like to restore" field, type C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\SULFNBK.EXE and hit ENTER
      4) In the RESTORE FROM field, type in the path to your WINDOWS CAB files
      (ie. C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\INSTALL)
      5) Click OK and continue with the restore function

      -- End Windows ME Instructions -

                      Aliases: