On saturday as I drove up Battery street in Burlington I noticed a huge
falcon flying fast along the hill/embankment that runs up to battery
park. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this bird and
positively id'd it. It could have been an extremely large female
peregrine but I can't be sure of anything but that it was a falcon.

Also last week saw 2 REDTAILS courting with the male flying above the
female circling about 50 ft up, while nearby another male watched in
envy. All three were fully mature with rufous beaming.

Happy Birding

Silas Miller
So Burlington, VT