Message
On saturday as I drove up Battery street in Burlington I noticed a huge falcon flying fast along the hill/embankment that runs up to battery park. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this bird and positively id'd it. It could have been an extremely large female peregrine but I can't be sure of anything but that it was a falcon.

Also last week saw 2 REDTAILS courting with the male flying above the female circling about 50 ft up, while nearby another male watched in envy. All three were fully mature with rufous beaming.

Happy Birding

Silas Miller
So Burlington, VT