Since several of you asked me to share my findings I have summarized below:

OK, the overwhelming response to my question about the Journal of Hospital
Librarianship is this:
EVERYONE has the same problem......No one has received issue 4
yet....Haworth Information Publishing has a history of late
publications.....BUT issue 4 should be out by the end of the month.

I'm told that things are improving there as you have already read.

To answer the questions of librarians wanting to subscribe....Yes I think
it is a very good publication and have used information from the first
three issues.  So, better late than never.

Thanks to everyone for responding so quickly!!!!!  You Rock!

Lou Miller, Coordinator
Department of Library Services
Riverside HealthCare System
350 N. Wall St.