On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Jim Clapp wrote:

> Partee is a few days off. It was snowing when I left the park, so either we
> have hard nastiness, pow, or corn by sunday. I hope it warms up...

I predict 1-2" of dust on crust.  Temps in Stowe are predicted to get up
to 33 on Sat, 40 on Sun. Temps on the hill should be about 3-4 degrees
colder at the base, 10-12 degrees colder at the top. That doesnt leave
much room for softening.  Either pray for some warm air or some snow,
neither seem very likely.

Jerm