Hi Medlibbers,

Our older issues of Modern Healthcare is on microfiche and I need to get a
'clean' copy of the cover from Vol 25, #48, Nov 27, 1995.  It's a picture of
the U.S. and mentions something like SunHealth, Premier, AmHS to merge.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send this in a PDF or TIFF
file sometime today.

Many thanks in advance.

Tonia

Tonia Harris
Research Librarian
Knowledge Resource Center
Premier Inc.
Charlotte, NC
(704)733-5527
(704)733-4192 fax

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify the Sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from your computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.