Marsha --

The simplest way to track hours is with a PDA.  For a cheap solution, use
the Datebook to enter the times when you start and end a project. View the
results in Week view to actually see what you're doing.  Use Print to get a
hard copy.

Use a spreadsheet on your PDA (Documents to Go or QuickSheet), that will
sync with Excel.

For applications designed for time tracking, try Timesheet (free),
PunchClock (free) or the professional's tool -- HourzPRO ($50US; support,
features, desktop suppport).

http://hkt.pdacentral.com/pilotzone/prod_business.html

--
Mari Stoddard                 [log in to unmask]
Arizona Health Sciences Library     520/626-2925 (voice)