     This question is for those of you who are providing infrared connection
to PCs for PDA users in your libraries...
I have the makes/model #s for three infrared adapters that my IS people
provided.  They are:
     XTNDAccess IrDA USB ADapter (ESI-9685)
     USB To IrDA Wireless Connection/BAFO Technologies, BF-120
     CablesOnline.com Atlantic Computer Tech USB to IrDA Infrared Adapter

     Have any of you used any of these?
     Are they  compatible with most or all of the current PDAs available?
     Are there are others that you think are better than these, and if so,
why?

     TIA for your feedback - if there is sufficient interest, I'll be happy
to summarize for the list.
Ellen

Ellen Lindenbaum, MSLS, AHIP
McGlannan Health Sciences Library
Mercy Medical Center
301 St. Paul Place
Baltimore, MD 21202
410/332-9189            FAX: 410/332-0324