I'm trying to verify a citation (and get a copy of the article) and have had
no luck with PubMed or Google or old UCMP fiche.  I don't have Worldcat
available here, but I don't know if it is the kind of publication that would
be in it.

What I have is:  Treating pain with opioids.  Physician & Surgeon Update.
2001;4:2-8.   It may be published by the St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance
Company.

I've also put this question to local insurance companies which work with
this insurance, but I'm not having much success.  Can anyone help me
identify/locate this article?

Janis Silver, MA, AHIP
Health Sciences Library
Southern NH Medical Center