Hello. May 16 is the registration deadline for the pda conference for
librarians:
"Point of  Care to Your Palm: A Conference for Librarians and Others
Interested in Handheld
Computing." The conference will be held at the University of Illinois
College of Medicine in
Peoria on June 7 and is hosted by OSF Saint Francis Medical Center Library
& Resource
Center and the University of Illinois at Chicago Library of the Health
Sciences-Peoria.
Mari Stoddard will be the keynote speaker. Cost is $25.00 to cover meals.
You can get
more information on the conference at
http://pdagrant.osfsaintfrancis.org/newpage.htm.
If you wish to register by email before the deadline and send payment in
later, please
send email to me at:[log in to unmask] We need numbers for food
and conference
materials. Thanks!

Lori Bell
Medical Librarian