Dear all,

I forgot to add the FAX where to send the registration forms:

                     +49 221 478 7076

Please don't send anything regarding the registration process
to me, I'm NOT involved! Please address your questions to

They love to help you and just stated that for Early Bird they will
look for the sending rather than the arrival date. So cool down and
be aware of the date as postmark!

Yours sincerely

Oliver Obst, PhD

Chair International Programme Committee EAHIL 2002 Cologne
[log in to unmask]  |  Medical Branch Library, ULB Muenster
 Head Medical Library  |  Domagkstr.9, 48149 Muenster, Germany
  medibib-l listowner  |  Phone +49/251.83-58550 Fax .83-52583
     Conference Web Site: http://www.zbmed.de/eahil2002